Program and Marketing Associate
Nicole Lee Consulting and its partner company, Inclusive Life, are looking to hire a Program and Marketing Associate who would support both companies in creating more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organizations and individuals.
This role is largely administrative, though it includes social media, project, and research related responsibilities. This is a part-time remote/virtual role that requires 15-20 hours of work per week. Hours are flexible, however, the ideal candidate will be able to work daily during business hours (for a few hours), as well as the occasional evening.
Responsibilities for Program and Marketing Associate
- Provide administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos and proposals, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Manage the executive’s day-to-day calendar, including scheduling meetings and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Support social media and marketing efforts, including collaborating on content creation, bulk scheduling across platforms, and coordinating with the marketing team to help execute social media strategy
- Assist program managers with clients and/or projects by completing research and tracking project deliverables, due dates, and engagements
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and qualifications
- Relevant work experience with clients, scheduling, in customer service, and/or in communications/social media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills and integrity that builds trust with and shows care towards colleagues and clients
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision, and speak up and ask questions
- Willingness and ability to learn on the job, contribute to and promote cooperative practices, behaviors, and ways of working
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of social media, marketing, meeting, and scheduling platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Later, Mailchimp, Zoom, Google Suite, Canva, WordPress
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
This is an hourly position. Compensation will be based on experience.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a paragraph or two about why you’re interested in this role in the email body.